About This Site

I am a person who tends to sweat the small stuff, and I tend to speak up when I am displeased. However, rather than simply coming across as one more bitchy customer/constituent/son when I send people complaints, I like to have a little fun with it. Provided you aren't one of the people I send letters to, I expect you will too.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Whataburger

Nature of the Offense

This is just a quickie I fired off to Whataburger (which is nasty), who closed down the only Taco Bell (which is awesome) within 30 minutes of my house to put up another location, making it like the seventh Whataburger within spitting distance of my home/office.


Photobucket
Whataburger. Awful.


The Letter

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???

Why must you put a location on 28th and Guadalupe in Austin, shutting down the only Taco Bell for miles in the process? Within 7 doors of that location there is already a Jack in the Box and a Burger King! We have enough burgers! Leave us alone with our enchiritos. Your burgers taste like what I scrape out of the bottom of my grill after a cookout anyway.

Get bent.


The Response

None. It has been suggested that I am less likely to receive correspondence from these companies when I sign my letters with "get bent." It is my opinion that this theory needs more empirical evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment